Lot's of choice!
Manna kitchen realise that if you fancy a night off from cooking there are a lot of ready-meals and desserts to choose from to save you the time, so why choose us?
- The supermarket cheapies offer you great value but often because the price is proportional to the quality of the ingredients used.
- Supermarket quality ranges may use quality ingredients or just better packaging you never know. Make sure you read the labels and check the difference!
One thing is for sure they are all mass-produced sometimes in thousands a day and this production method obviously impacts on quality.
The supermarkets have made significant efforts to reduce additives and preservatives over the last few years and credit where credit is due. However if you want something that tastes great and you appreciate the provenance of ingredients then we offer both.
Why choose us?
We are different because:
- We make all our own stocks which simmers for 8 - 12 hours.
- Most ready meal companies use bouillon or stock powder which contain added excess salt and sugar and preservatives.
- All the meat and fish we use is UK sourced
- All the meat is free range.
- We do not use any artificial preservatives, additives, flavours or colours
- We do not add any sugar to our ready-meals.
- Our meals offer generous portion sizes.
- We only use real potato in our mash (you would assume this but not all quality meal companies do!).
- We only use the highest grade fresh vegetables.
- We do not use margarine or anything containing trans-fats.
- We make all our own curry pastes using freshly roasted and ground spices.